Question:
How much will the champions league winner will earn?
yaghubapj2005
2006-05-03 15:40:09 UTC
The winner of the champions league will get how much, I mean the cup's prize?
Seven answers:
The Fallen Angel
2006-05-03 16:14:05 UTC
50 million
Johnny U
2006-05-03 23:40:09 UTC
Enough to keep Henry!

Arsenal must win to both qualify for next year's Champions and keep Henry.

I hate Arsenal but I want to see Henry stay in the Prem. He is an awesome talent and I would hate to see him go to Spain.
2006-05-10 21:51:31 UTC
A whole lot of money. Even though football is all aout money these days, I wish that it was about the glory and passion of playing the greastest game on Earth
tifa_cruz
2006-05-03 23:03:07 UTC
about 50 million euros
2006-05-04 00:01:24 UTC
they will earn glory.

winning the champions league = priceless.
cesar.bizarro
2006-05-03 23:52:04 UTC
So much that you can work your entire life and never get there. It´s a lot, isnt´t it??!!!!!
2006-05-04 04:42:05 UTC
45 MILLION EUROS