Question:
Does anyone know why Casilas, Real Madrids goalkeeper received a second yellow card today against Osasuna?
Dr. Answers
2006-04-30 19:17:27 UTC
Does anyone know why Casilas, Real Madrids goalkeeper received a second yellow card today against Osasuna?
Seven answers:
basharbeiruti
2006-04-30 19:29:00 UTC
With 10 minutes to go, Casillas sensationally saw red for a second bookable offence after kicking the ball away after he had rushed from his area to clear the ball into touch.
?
2016-05-20 03:48:57 UTC
He intentionally moved the ball with his hand. The exact same as Miss Boyd done for the goal. The goal stood though and Miss Boyd wasn't booked. No surprises eh?! Oglaigh na hEireann
The Fallen Angel
2006-04-30 19:33:33 UTC
Casillas blotted his copybook, however, ten minutes from time when he was dismissed for a second bookable offence for kicking the ball away
?
2006-04-30 19:27:47 UTC
Basically for "kicking the ball away"

See the following sports report for match details:

EDIT: i would appreciate that points be awarded, as I noticed your history of asking questions do not get resolved by yours truly - thanks!
m5mx
2006-05-01 18:55:23 UTC
yes
♕ℭrown ƒit me good♕
2006-05-01 04:48:07 UTC
because the ref's a dum ***
evap14
2006-05-01 13:04:43 UTC
I don't know why, but it was absolutely an unfair decision..........