Question:
which one is more effective in his team? ronaldinho in barca or zidane in real?
reza m
2006-05-30 04:14:05 UTC
which one is more effective in his team? ronaldinho in barca or zidane in real?
Eighteen answers:
2006-05-30 04:19:52 UTC
Ronaldinho is Barca's prime playmaker. He's got the youthful spirit of the Zidane of 5 years ago. He makes & scores goals with a sublime touch.

Zidane is just an ageing player trying to put uphis end of the deal with Real. The important players in Real are Beckham, Cassilas & Robinho. Zidane is just not there anymore.
brogdenuk
2006-05-31 10:03:01 UTC
Ronaldinho at the moment is the best player in the world. Hard to work out how good will the rest of Barcelona be without Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho is my answer.
sergio
2006-05-31 01:02:29 UTC
Zinedine Zidane is the best player I,ve ever seen,

Have you seen Ronaldinho scoring any goal at Champions league final like he did against Leverkusen?

Ronaldinho has amazing conditions to achieve many titles, Lets see what happens on Germany 2006 and he´s performance on difficult matches.
SomeOneWhoKnowsBetter
2006-05-30 04:24:57 UTC
Ronaldinho! The success of Barca this season speaks for itself.

Zidane's time is over and Real is in another in-between phase..
Sabina_Rois
2006-05-30 04:55:43 UTC
Of course it's Ronaldinho. i am Zidane fan either, but Ronaldinho is better at this point.
bennerd
2006-05-30 04:21:01 UTC
ronaldinho of course. barca won consecutive spanish titles (and even this season's champs league) with him. But i dont think Real Madrid have achieved much over these few years.
Cortez
2006-05-31 13:29:16 UTC
Ronaldinho in Barca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ronaldinhoooooooooooooo yes
2006-05-30 04:33:19 UTC
Zidane is completely past it you will see in the world cup when France perform badly relying on him too much.
Melika
2006-06-01 01:46:07 UTC
ZIDANE in real of course. I know he is old but he can help the players to prevent their disappointment.

Reza.what do you think?
2006-05-31 14:33:43 UTC
ronaldinho for sure
H A
2006-05-31 04:35:27 UTC
ronaldinho
rooney9united
2006-05-30 04:52:51 UTC
Ronadinho

He can take the ball from about anywhere and make a shot on goal. He can also cross and pass.
Seabstian K
2006-05-30 04:48:49 UTC
ronaldinho, no doubt about it
opaalvarez
2006-05-30 04:58:45 UTC
THIS YEAR RONALDINHO WAS BETTER AND

BARCELONA WON THE SPANISH CHAMPIONHIP
bebop
2006-05-30 04:14:55 UTC
ronaldinho.

Zidane was the best player of the last decade or so, but, hes getting too old now :-(
wreck'd angel
2006-05-30 16:01:12 UTC
Angel de Infierno
2006-05-30 08:35:21 UTC
ronaldhinho, zidane's too old
PEM4U
2006-05-30 07:36:58 UTC
ronaldinho of course.......... not zizou it`s past.....