Question:
does anyone like the soccer team " chivas de guadalahara"? if so read the rest:?
*S*E*X*Y*e*
2006-04-21 13:44:28 UTC
who do you like more: aldofo "bofo" bautista, oswaldo sanchez, miguel sabah, jonnie garcia, carlos salcido, or *OMAR BRAVO* MY FAVORITE!!!!
Nine answers:
2006-04-21 14:02:01 UTC
Best team ever , period .

My favorite is Oswaldo Sanchez ( soon to be playing in Atletico de Madrid or Real Madrid ) , Salcido is really good ( soon to be playing on Milan , Chelsea or Arsenal ) .

Chivas ! Chivas !
el_oso_candeloso
2006-04-22 07:44:04 UTC
"bofo" doesnt play with itelligence like a cuatemoc would play, oswaldo sanchez is really good, but his gettin old. miguel sabah not anymore but he does ok with cruz azul. jonnie garcia his a below average player. carlos salcido a great player, fast, intelligent and very talented him and rafa marquez are the best mexican defenders. and omar bravo my respect for that man eveytime he plays, he plays as if it was the last game, with heart or as mexicans would say (con garra) so overall the best players from chivas are, SALCIDO, OSWALDO, BRAVO, and one that u forgot to mention. "GONZO" PINEDA!
scarfacegwood
2006-04-21 18:04:52 UTC
Chivas suck America has a better team even though there rankings not as good as chivas!

Omar Bravo is defenetly the best overall player on the team 2nd is Oswaldo Sanchez!
Sykotic Image
2006-04-21 15:54:55 UTC
I like carlos salcido who is a effective player... but you forgot to mention gonzalo pineda.... if it wasn't for him we would not have won the clasico. One thing to note is that bofo has been the most efficient player out of the whole team. he has made goals, assisted on goals and has even gone down to play defense and recover the ball. a great all aorund player that deserved to go to the world cup. he may not have been a starter but he did deserve to go.
juan
2006-04-21 18:31:57 UTC
Carlos Salcido is the my favorite player. He is on the national team and is a great defender. He's going to kick @$$ in the world cup.
The Fallen Angel
2006-04-21 18:31:37 UTC
I like Chivas de Guadalahara
manolito
2006-04-21 18:58:48 UTC
yes, babe I like Chivas is one of the best teams in the mexican liague and ozzy sanchez es really good
lui_ag9
2006-04-21 19:25:03 UTC
no soy de las chivas pero me cai oswaldo sanchez!
itaarg10
2006-04-22 07:46:28 UTC
Mexican soccer is some of the worst played soccer in the world, it is very funny to watch.