Question:
Where can one get the UEFA Barcelona jersey? The color is light brown and they only use it when they play UEFA
Chichichi
2006-04-21 11:39:06 UTC
matches I think. I look all over the net but I can not found it. Help!Help!
Four answers:
2006-04-21 11:51:43 UTC
I would try www.ebay.com. You'll be surprised the selection of jerseys they have. Good luck!

But as far as I'm concerned they only have two jerseys: the red/blue and yellow jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BARCELONA-HOME-SOCCER-JERSEY-RONALDINHO-10-XL_W0QQitemZ8798385400QQcategoryZ74024QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BARCELONA-AWAY-SOCCER-JERSEY-RONALDINHO-10-M_W0QQitemZ8798385576QQcategoryZ74024QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
TheFan
2006-04-21 18:55:16 UTC
They don't have a UEFA jersey. They have two strips...one for home (blue and red stripes) and one for away games...(the light yellow shirt and dark pants)

This season they've played UEFA games in both their home and away colors.

If you're looking for either of these jerseys then you can try www.foxsoccershop.com
lpuente101
2006-04-21 18:52:57 UTC
Try ebay for the best deal on that kind of jersey. I got a Real Madrid Beckham jersey in their rare, third jersey from ebay really cheap. Good luck.
2006-04-21 18:44:13 UTC
http://www.historychannel.com/apetoman/