Question:
heres a question to you Spaniards, what chance do you think England have of winning the world cup. i am an?
peel
2006-04-23 03:52:39 UTC
england fan, and think this is our best chance ever. but i have put my money on you boys. i always do. dont let me down this time [money wise that is ]
Eight answers:
callous
2006-04-23 05:35:58 UTC
i'm a fan of England too and i think the team is the best we've ever had, so it's our best chance to win.be hopeful!!
maldadresidente
2006-04-23 14:13:23 UTC
They have good chances this time definitely, but I'd rather Spain to win :)
mrshyt
2006-04-24 13:54:49 UTC
Spain ain't got a chance, their players ain't got no balls. Puyol is the only one with balls. The rest are *******, under-acheving, diving cheats.
2006-04-23 13:51:17 UTC
spain will win it. zat 4 sure

remember this name FABREGAS. this guy will be the best midfielder in the world
pelancha
2006-04-23 11:26:42 UTC
I Like Argentina but its a hard group.
loligo1