Question:
who also hates fc barcelona?
eldeseo
2006-05-17 09:32:45 UTC
hala madrid!!!! hope arsenal wins tonite!!!!
Nine answers:
2006-05-17 09:38:15 UTC
i think thay are great ...and will win to-night
MANIA
2006-05-17 09:55:44 UTC
A team with the World Best player, African best player and the youth best player is the Best team and a team to watch 2 nit. They are great enough to win the cup, the deserve the great trophy.

Up Up Barca.

Barcelona 2 1 Arsenal
Aditya
2006-05-18 02:44:18 UTC
The team is okey but as everyone knows Arsenal is better than Barcenola even if Barca is lucky to play againts 10men Arsenal
VIRDS
2006-05-17 09:38:32 UTC
not me. you are just jealous madrid not in final. All that money they have spent but cant win a thing, thats so funny, im a Liverpool fan by the way and I want Barca to win, I have been to matches in the berna beu and camp nou ,barca stadium better, so is the city madrid is small and boring.
Jacob B
2006-05-18 13:42:21 UTC
Looks like very few people. Everyone loves a winner! Barca have put together the best team in Europe.
morbidpoet68
2006-05-17 17:49:46 UTC
They're my favorite Spanish team.

So, no, I don't hate them.

I'm estatic they won the Champions League.
MURDOCK2006
2006-05-17 19:21:51 UTC
sorry, i love fc barcelona, and we won!!!!loser
traveller
2006-05-17 10:30:45 UTC
i dont
komekoi