Question:
Will FC Barcelona make it to Paris on May 19??
jml
2006-04-20 10:13:58 UTC
Will FC Barcelona make it to Paris on May 19??
26 answers:
lrivera12l
2006-04-20 10:15:22 UTC
But of course, one word.... RONALDINHO.
Shashank
2006-04-20 17:59:57 UTC
Oh yeah with a 1 away goal odds hugely favor them to do so.

But football is a funny game and AC Milan are probably the most consistant team based on performance in the last decade of European Competition.
Roji
2006-04-20 17:38:45 UTC
Ronaldhino! It the toughest guy right now to stop FC Barcelona has also a great Defense
speroni145
2006-04-20 17:16:06 UTC
Yes. I think they will tie 0-0 in the next match with AC Milan then defeat Arsenal 2-1 to win the champions league.
tigger_soccer
2006-04-20 17:17:29 UTC
Yes, but being a Milan fan, I hope not. I played left back in high school and some of college before moving to sweeper. All I did was watch Maldini.
TheFan
2006-04-21 18:31:02 UTC
They sure will. With a combination of great players like THE MAN Ronnie alongside Eto'o, Deco, Giuly and Puyol....they will definitely be there.
2006-04-20 17:57:47 UTC
Of course that team has so many good players especially my favorite Ronaldinho Gaucho
samuelgmekuria
2006-04-20 17:20:46 UTC
Definitely, and they will beat Aresenal through a nice Ronaldinho goal.
convo2k3
2006-04-20 17:18:21 UTC
Of course! But they'll lose to the Gunners.
Deco
2006-04-20 23:59:29 UTC
yeah i hope so . in the final i hope that we can see barcelona VS arsenal that would be a great match

FOCABARCA
vireoli
2006-04-20 20:15:42 UTC
Does the Bear piss in the woods? No further comments.
crtsc007
2006-04-20 17:17:56 UTC
Yes, because Ronaldinha is a god on the pitch.
svabodobih
2006-04-20 19:29:53 UTC
YEAH they will... there are up 1:0 away
Country Kid
2006-04-20 17:16:17 UTC
yes
beach jones
2006-04-20 17:24:35 UTC
As long as they win they will make it.
realforum720
2006-04-20 17:14:20 UTC
O yea
2006-04-20 17:16:05 UTC
Do you really have this question? of course the will
glowman
2006-04-20 17:16:30 UTC
if Ronaldino still plays for them of course they would
CadCam
2006-04-20 17:17:20 UTC
As far as they have Ronaldinho they can go everywhere...
2006-04-20 17:17:37 UTC
of course
frantzbonbagay
2006-04-20 17:56:34 UTC
Yes, it will
2006-04-20 18:07:12 UTC
no doubt about it......they might as well give them the trophy already
c5cgomez
2006-04-20 17:14:41 UTC
Hell Yea.
anonymous