Question:
Barcelona said it will visit Houston and play a strong Mexican team, do you think if Ronalddinho will come?
pakwillie_chang
2006-04-19 22:24:05 UTC
I will buy the ticket only if he really comes and not just barceona does some promotion and bring in a B team less the key cast.
Eleven answers:
Sabina_Rois
2006-04-20 01:40:41 UTC
I think he won't come. I think none of the players from a national team will.
mane
2006-04-19 23:41:12 UTC
Yes he will. The purpose of these games is to increase the popularity of the club in the United States in order to increase the sales of FC Barcelona T-Shirts and other similar stuff, which would eventually increase the income to the club. Having players like Ronaldinho present would be of great importance to the club, even if the games are of a friendly nature, because people come to see Ronaldinho and the other great players. There is no point of bringing the B team players of whom none is known. Participating in the World Cup should not be a problem because the games Barcelona is going to play in the US come one complete month after the end of the World Cup, so players should have plenty of time to prepare for the World Cup, get through with it and take a good rest before joining the Barcelona squad for a preseason preparation tour.
hobo95220
2006-04-19 22:30:18 UTC
I don't think he'll come only because he needs to rest for the world cup. Brazil won't want to risk injuring one of their star players. If he does make an appearance, it will be a small one. Most likely at the last 5-10 minutes of the game. So if you wanna take the risk to pay for the ticket just to get a glimpse, go for it.
peteyryans89
2006-04-19 22:30:34 UTC
I deffinitly do not thing Ronaldinho will be there. He will not want to get injured in the game. I went to a Champions League game @ Giants Stadium 2 years ago between AC Milan and Man. Untd and most of the top gunners from Man U were not there like Van Nistelrooy.
big_leehi7
2006-04-19 22:29:24 UTC
Dont think he is going to come this close to the World Cup. Game doesnt mean anything and the chances of him getting injuried are way too high. The risk does not justify him going. If he does come along, it will be for appearances only and wont play at all.
?
2016-12-18 22:00:24 UTC
Yeah i understand maximum those gamers provide up playing on the commencing Line up after the Qualfyings interest against united states of america reason they have been faraway from there group so long working in the direction of with the Seleccion. Salcido-performs purely approximately each and every interest this season yet regularly is obtainable in as Sub Osorio-Dont understand, They have been questioning approximately transfering him Maza-began final 2 video games, yet flow Expulsado so i think of they yet him returned on the bench Giovanni- Redknapp would not like Extranjeros, actually. yet Gio regularly starts Carling Cup video games or some Champions League video games. yet while he didnt purely have nationwide group accountability he regularly is on the bench for premiere League video games Nery Castillo-Ball-Hog,and ****** Thats why he doesnt even come out on the Bench Rafa Marquez-purely recovered from an harm Oh and you forgot our suitable Mexican participant obtainable Andres Guardado yet theres no could placed him in this checklist, He performs ever single damn interest as a starter and regularly performs the full interest
soccerfan51591
2006-04-19 22:28:34 UTC
he wont be there, they are also playing the New York Red Bulls. This is sopposed to happen this summer and with the world vup i just dont think Barcelona is going to brimg their elite players for a meaningles game
rojoemperador
2006-04-19 23:13:16 UTC
Probably not, He must be already joining his national team in preparation for the world cup.
efraguiluz
2006-04-19 22:25:48 UTC
yes but he wont play the whole game
sulmues05