Question:
Is Ronaldiho gaucho a human ,like us or genetically enginnered human ?
alemyami
2006-04-30 00:47:24 UTC
Oh God,I said this because he has extra ordinary skills no one is fit to compare with him,what an incrediable, imaginable talent does he has,generally I have no words to express his talent which is beyound human mind so that is why I dout him to be real human as to me he is not.
Eight answers:
HoldenĀ® [ThumbZUP] tRoLL PaTrOL
2006-05-01 18:32:20 UTC
He is human: Down to earth! Yet his life is football and he really excels in it! Each person really has his own field of success and his is on the pitch. But he really has that extra magic, you know? Maybe he is genetically gifted, not engineered.
2006-04-30 08:51:50 UTC
Ronaldinho is a human like us but he has a unimaginable talent .
elgil
2006-04-30 10:44:33 UTC
If you are human, and not genetically brain impaired enginnered , he can too.
2006-04-30 02:42:57 UTC
what a possible answer can I come up with??
2006-04-30 06:16:54 UTC
He sure is the BEST
2006-04-30 00:50:27 UTC
no clue what you are talking about