Question:
I still insist on AC MILAN to win over Barcelona in Spain with a brilliant score of 1-3.. Don't you believe ?
2006-04-25 23:52:14 UTC
I still insist on AC MILAN to win over Barcelona in Spain with a brilliant score of 1-3.. Don't you believe ?
Seven answers:
ljtimoney
2006-04-27 00:17:23 UTC
it didn't happen did it.. i enjoyed watching the game though
mrshyt
2006-04-26 10:34:11 UTC
No, it will not happen. Barca at home, this kind of match, not a chance. They have Deco back so he will take control of the game, also Larsson back up front. I really do not see them going out to Milan. No disrespect to Milan, I mean they are a big team, and these are the kind of occasions that show whether a team is 'big' or not. Both are big teams, but Barca will be bigger tonight, I am 100% sure that it will be Barca in the final. Milan will be going for it, they will not have the opportunity to build plays slowly and be patient, they will try to be more direct, but Barca will be able to defend and keep a hold of the ball all they want, and as defensive as Milan play tonight, we have seen this season that Barca can overcome any defence with the forwards they have.
×× M. Jordan ××
2006-04-26 12:02:54 UTC
That is if AC MIlan work really hard to fend off Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Larsson and tear appart the defensive line of Charles Puyol, Van Bronkhorst and Rafael Marquez.
2006-04-26 06:55:22 UTC
No Way. It will be just opposite
saharche
2006-04-26 15:40:50 UTC
hey jenk!

i dont think so

the result will be the oposite
TheFan
2006-04-26 17:50:28 UTC
No way.
elpitopelado
2006-04-26 16:18:11 UTC
i believe it but....................... but on the opposite way i think